When you’ve successfully launched your business next it opens up opportunities to cultivate a loyal relationship with your customers. For that you should be considerate about tips to connect with the clients. Following tips will help you increase your market rate and have more clients:
- Start a blog as it is an amazing way to build relationships and become an expert consultant. With a blog over 15,000 visitors, 50+ comments, hundreds of newsletter subscriptions, and will introduce you to some amazing people. For a long run you should also email each company or person you mention in the post, with a note that you’ve mentioned them as this is usually enough to get the action start and to get some traffic to the post. Blogging takes a lot of time, especially since you need to do it consistently, for better results.
- A guide or case study might also help. Write a guide on a specific topic that you have expertise in, online guides is a great place to distribute your guides, along with your personal network and on social channels. A guide study usually covers the client, challenges, process and results of a project. Creating a guide or case is proven way to drive traffic, capture leads to become an authority on a topic.
- Use SEO strategy. Search engine optimization is a great long-term strategy to drive targeted traffic on your website. You won’t see instant results with SEO, but with a sound strategy in place, you can push the traffic over time and convert the visitors into paying clients.
- Adding call to action is another effective way. Add a call to action for every piece of marketing you post or deliver, whether it’s an Instagram post, a weekly newsletter, or one of your on ground market. You don’t need to be elaborate or ask much from your customers; often, the goal is as simple as increasing engagement. You can add following in CTA: ask them their opinions, suggest that they tag you with a certain hashtag, or provide a link so that they can sign up for your email updates.
- Cross-promote with other businesses is another helpful technique. With whom you share your customers with? Find and figure out how you can encourage one another. If you’re a public relation person,link up with a graphic designer or copywriter for client referrals. Add a brief note at the bottom of invoices referring your accounting clients to “an excellent computer consultant,” and have that consultant do the same for you.