An attorney’s responsibility can cover a wide range of duties, which of course may vary to some degree depending upon the area of law in which a given lawyer has specialized in. Nonetheless, by law, it’s your counsel’s obligation to among other things, advice you regarding ongoing litigation, represents you and your legal rights in criminal or civil cases. It’s also your attorney’s duty to research all pertinent details and evidence involving your as well as pleadings, testimonies, witnesses, and ultimately, appear in court to advocate on your behalf.
Attorneys can either be general practitioners or specialize in any one of a number of areas, including but not limited to criminal law, real estate, intellectual property, corporate law, estate and probate matters, matrimonial and family law, securities law, tax attorneys, not forgetting environmental law. If you live in Orange County, CA, and are in the market for legal representation, you’re in luck because there are hundreds if not thousands of attorneys but you need to know how to separate the wheat from the chaff Why?
Because in addition to the educational and licensing requirement, much of this profession requires that your lawyer is able to isolate and identify pertinent information, he or she must remain unflappable when things go wrong, and apply strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify potential issues, come up with solutions, then implement the best one for the best outcomes. Which is why the lawyers in the following list qualify as TOP in Orange County whom among other things are ready to investigate your case, gather supporting evidence for your defense, negotiate with the Judge and prosecutor, including carrying out independent research, writing, and arguing motions pertaining your case. These are attorneys who have the professional capability and years of experience to present the best legal defenses for your case:
- Wylie A. Aitken is a nationally recognized personal injury attorney in Santa Ana, CA
- Gerald A. Maggio is an Orange County attorney who has 20 years of experience dealing in divorce and family law
- With 16 years under his belt, attorney David M. Boertje has experience in handling all types of crimes, such as probation violations, domestic violence, white-collar crimes, drug-related offenses, and violent felony offenses.
- Derrick Smalls has up to 11 years of experience in criminal defense, DUI and DWI
- Robert Philip Croissant has over 35 years of experience in criminal law, DUI and DWI, traffic tickets, juvenile law, and domestic violence
- Kyra E. Andrassy is a partner at Smiley Wang-Ekvall, LLP, and focuses on commercial law and bankruptcy law
- Steven Brower is a top insurance coverage with 38 years of experience as a trial lawyer specializing specifically in insurance coverage, business litigation, intellectual property, e-discovery, and alternative dispute resolution
- Gregory L. Bentley is a personal injury lawyer who handle cases on behalf of Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino counties, and California residents and is reputed to routinely obtains between seven and eight-figure awards for his clients